- The 8th International Symposium on Recent Advances in Food Analysis is organised by the University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague (UCT Prague, Czech Republic) and RIKILT Wageningen UR (Wageningen, the Netherlands). All services provided in the context of the meeting will be subject to these Terms and conditions. Making the registration you agree to these Terms and conditions.
- Once you have registered for the meeting, you will receive confirmation about your registration by e-mail.
- Only written cancellations can be accepted, to be sent to RAFA2017@vscht.cz
- Cancellation of participation in the conference: Cancellation before September 1, 2017 – refund 75%; no refunds after that date. Where an individual fails to attend and has not cancelled in advance, the full conference costs are also payable. It is acceptable to send a substitute to the meeting.
4 Changes to the program, location of the conference
- Where there is good reason to do so, the organizer is entitled to change the location of the conference. Attendees will then be permitted to withdraw.
- Where there is good reason to do so, the conference may be cancelled; any charges that have already been paid will be refunded. No claims for compensation above and beyond this will be valid. Irrespective of this, the organizer may cancel the meeting up to 14 days before it starts without giving a reason.
- In case of force majeure, neither party may hold the other liable for any delay to or non-performance of the agreement which results from this force majeure.
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the program at any time.
5 Prices and services
- The prices quoted in the program cover the services listed in that program. No compensation will be made for any services not accepted in their entirety.
- The organizers cannot accept any liability for loss or damage of properties, injuries, unexpected events, travel delays, non-appearance of specific speakers, program changes.
- Conference participants will be liable to the organizers for any damage caused by them occurring in the course or in direct connection with the event.
7 Data protection
- All personal data will be treated as confidential. All data necessary for administrative purposes will be stored in strict compliance with the relevant provisions. Where appropriate, relevant data will be passed on to associated and third companies tasked with processing registrations. List of participants including first name, surname, organisation and country of residence will be available to the conference participants.
- You are entitled to withdraw your consent to the above paragraph at any time.
8 Contact details
- Contact details
University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague
166 28 Prague
E-mail address: RAFA2017@vscht.cz
Web pages: www.rafa2017.eu
Terms and conditions of RAFA 2017 conference, 01/04/2017, Prague, Czech Republic